Thursday, January 24, 2019

Truly His by Mia Miller ~ Release & Review




Title: Truly His
Series: Truly Us #2
Author: Mia Miller
Genre: New Adult Romance
Release Date: January 24, 2019



Blurb

Kayla
From the outside I was balanced. On time, en pointe, always perfect.
But everyone has secrets, and mine kept me alone, guarded and hiding. Safe.
I rarely left my guard down, until I met Enzo.
Hot drummer, good guy with big dreams and patient to a fault, it was no wonder he made my perfect walls crumble

Enzo
I had the world in the palm of my hands, until I met her. She made me lose my breath, my head, my rhythm.
It was always one step forward, two steps back with her. We were supposed to be friends with benefits, but I wanted more.
Problem was, I carried a secret of my own. Would it make her run?

When do secrets become too much to handle?







Purchase Links

$1.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Review

This book was everything!!!! I got sucked into this book and I couldn't put it down! I knew something was happening between Enzo and Kayla from the first book but I didn't realize it went as deep as it did. These two definitely have put the ringer in life but have rised above it or will by the end of the book. 
Kayla had a traumatic thing that happened to her. The bad thing..only her bestie believed her and she was shunned by her own mother. She was talked out of reporting it but still deals with the emotions of what happens. She hasn't told many people about it. She's looking for a fresh start and to continue her dancing. When she meets Enzo, which was a cute, it sparks something in her. She feels she can trust him and vice versa. They share their darkest secrets and help each other heal from it. I love how despite the chemistry they have in bed, they have it outside of it. You can't help but to love both of them. I love how sweet Enzo is. It was shown how much he cares for Kayla, his friends and family. He has a heart of gold. I fell in love with story and need more!!

Author Bio


Mia Miller started writing as a getaway from a taxing day job in a multinational corp. A lover of all things romance since forever, Mia tries to find a little bit of a love story even in zombie movies. She likes her book boyfriends Alpha and her novels naughty. Nowadays Mia can be constantly found typing away, with her Dogo Argentino at her feet. Mia brings to her readers books in the New Adult and Contemporary Romance genre.


Author Links




No comments:

Post a Comment