Wednesday, January 23, 2019

The Lies We Tell Ourselves by Michelle Heard

SBPR-CR-BANNER.jpg

The Lies We Tell Ourselves, an all new romantic standalone from Michelle Heard, is coming February 6th!

The Lies We Tell Ourselves Michelle Heard Wrap.jpg

I'm at the end of my rope, planning a wedding with the man who has become a threat to my sanity.
Everybody tells lies, but no one knows the truth we hide behind closed doors.
That’s until Alec is hired to watch my every move.
I thought the man threatening my mother’s life was my biggest problem. But he’s not.
Alec Taylor’s sharp gaze and ruggedly beautiful smile are quickly becoming a danger to my heart.
An accidental touch has me wondering what if.
Little do I know he’d end up showing me the truth to the lie I’ve been living.
What if I dare hope that Alec is the one truth amongst all the lies I tell myself?
Add to GoodReads: http://bit.ly/2M5LJzv
Cover Artist: Sybil Wilson / PopKitty Design
Model Credit: Johnny Kane
Photographer Credit: Eric David Battershell.

About Michelle:
Michelle Heard is a Bestselling Romance Author who loves creating stories her readers can get lost in. She loves an alpha hero who is not afraid to fight for his woman.


27973061_2031611943778046_2179837029422906649_n.jpg

Connect with Michelle:
Stay up to date with Michelle by joining her mailing list today: http://bit.ly/2Py424r

No comments:

Post a Comment