Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Resist by K.M. Golland




Title: Resist
Series: Wild Nights #3
Author: K.M. Golland
Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance
Release Date: January 22, 2019



Blurb

Can you resist what you shouldn’t have?

When wealthy businesswoman, Helena Smerdon, purchases Australia’s most popular male strip revue, the tight-knit group of men are set for an unexpected shake-up.
Helena is not a woman to be messed with: powerful, strong-willed, and confident. She plans to assert her authority and make Wild Nights Revue the very best it can be, regardless of who she aggravates along the way.
Lucas Malone is the newest member of the group. He’s fresh, ambitious, and keen to make his mark. But he wants to do more than impress his new boss; he wants to undress for her, both on and off stage.
Intense chemistry and forbidden attraction make it difficult for Helena and Lucas to resist one another. But they must; she’s his boss, and he’s not much older than her son. And if that isn’t enough to keep them apart, her disgruntled ex-husband sure as hell will.

This book is an interconnecting standalone novel in the Wild Nights series. It's for mature audiences (18+) and contains explicit language and sexual content.







Purchase Links

$2.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / APPLE BOOKS
GOOGLE PLAY





Excerpt

PROLOGUE

Lucas was pleasuring himself in the stairwell when I first laid eyes upon him. Taut, slick muscles tense with self-indulgence as he slowly worked his cupped hand up and down his cock. I opened my mouth, ready to object to his actions in a public place but instead paused, unable to look away as he tilted his head back, eyelids pressed shut while twitching.
Pleasure pinched deep within my body, and I clamped my bottom lip between my teeth. His oiled skin held a caramel glow, and his light brown hair was flecked with golden hues that caught the light with each jerking movement he made. Everything about him was deliciously herculean, and if I weren’t roughly twenty years his senior, I’d have propped myself against the concrete wall and enjoyed the show a while longer.
“Come on,” he grunted, the speed of his cupped hand increasing. “Yeah, that’s it, almost … there.”
Frustration ground his teeth together and crinkled his nose, and my God his facial features were beautiful yet virile and vexed.
Swallowing, I quietly stepped back, careful not to tap the five-inch heel of my stiletto on the step behind me. Lucas was the baby and newest member of Wild Nights Male Revue, and knowing I shouldn’t bear witness to what he was doing, I cleared my throat just as his shoulders tensed and his hips jerked.
Cum shot into his hand, and the guttural growl that left his body vibrated right through me, leaving my fingertips tingling. I swallowed for a second time right before startled, greyish blue eyes found mine, a soft red glow emanating from his cheeks.
“What the fuck?” Lucas turned to face the wall, grabbed the small white towel dangling from the waistband of his trousers, and wiped his hands, his head rotating every other second to glance back at me. “You’re not supposed to be back here. It’s a restricted area. You need to leave.”
I almost smiled. Almost. But quickly composed myself by brushing my hands down the front of my navy skirt to smooth any creases before standing straight and crossing my arms over my chest, my perfectly manicured eyebrow cocked with supremacy. “I’m sorry, but I have every right to be here, Lucas.”
“What?” He furrowed his brow as he tucked himself back into his pants, fumbling with the zip. “What do you mean you have every right to be here?”
This time I did smile, but it was far from friendly. “I’m Helena, your new boss.”






Also Available


99c for a limited time!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



$1.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Author Bio


“I'm an author. I am married. I am a mother of two adorable little people. I'm a bookworm, craftworm, movieworm, and sportsworm. I'm also a self confessed shoe-aholic, tea-aholic, car-aholic, and bridge-aholic.”

Born and raised in Melbourne, Australia, K.M. Golland is a best selling hybrid author, and a ranty, married mother of two with a very healthy high heel obsession.



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment