Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Review: Taming Alaska

Taming Alaska Taming Alaska by Diana Downey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Shane O’Flannery may not be everyones Prince Charming, but he sounds pretty good to me!!
I thoroughly enjoyed my first Diana Downey book, right up until the very end where I rushed to find a release date for book two.
Cyn ended up being a character I could love, in the beginning I was on the fence. Through her college years I kind of wanted to smack her but in the end she became more than that little rich girl looking to marry a multimillionaire.
Shane I liked from the beginning. The fact that he didn't fit in with her crowd but was honored by them due to his accomplishments but never changed a thing about himself to try to fit in with them endeared him to me. And I loved the fact that he didn't eat "properly". Two utensils an going for it lol
that alone hooked me.
While Cyn took some warming up to for me I loved the story line, the characters and the suspense.
I have my opinion of who's behind the whole thing but I'll keep it to myself.
Now to impatiently wait for book two.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment