Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Review: Fake Off

Fake Off Fake Off by Michelle McLoughney
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Old friends make an agreement. It's going to be beneficial to both, that is if the sexual tension doesn't blow it all.
These two were bordering on obsession, especially on Keane's part. Initially I thought Polly was going to be the more obsessive but Keane rolled in with all his alpha hotness and took control, well he tried to. Polly's not going to give up everything, especially not when it's so much fun to mess with him!
The back and forth banter made this book for me. There were times I wanted to slap some sense into them both but they get their acts together eventually.
Hilarious and adorable, insecure and unsure, Keane & Polly are worth the read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment