Sunday, November 27, 2016

Review: Jax

Jax Jax by J.L. Perry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I did not read Bastard prior to this and though it didn't affect this story what so ever, I really want to go back for it now.
Jax can't really be described as friends to lovers, as second chance romance, it's a bit of both but so much more.
Jax & Candice were best friends. One night they both sort of spit out the fact that they may like each other a little more than friends, giving them one night together. When reality smacks Jax in the face he takes off, leaving early for university and leaving his best friend behind.
A few years later they come face to face.
They have years of hurt between them - abandonment, love, lust, disappointment and a teeny tiny secret that could ruin any chance of making things right.

I fell in love with Jax pretty quickly, and though I pretty quickly figured out where this story was going, the path to get there was so very enjoyable.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment