Monday, January 2, 2017

Review: Running on Empty

Running on Empty Running on Empty by Golden Czermak
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb- The End Has Come
From author Golden Czermak, comes the final installment of the Journeyman Series.

The Order has grown into a powerful alliance of monsters, humans, and more, all rallied against Dajjal and his demonic forces. The largest supernatural battle of all time is now poised to sweep across the Earth.

Running on empty and digging deep to their last breaths, it’s time for the last vestige of light in the world to fight against the night.

The end is finally here, the battle that could end humanity as we know it.
The Journeymen, angels and numerous other creatures must team up to save the world.
But Dajjal as usual has other plans and believes he cannot be taken down.

5 books led up to this.
5 stories where we came to love the characters, mourned for some and cheered others on.
5 books that showed me what I had been missing not reading paranormal books.
5 books that hooked me, left me breathless and wanting to beg the author to change the story, to give me back the character that was lost.

The 6th and final book is the culmination of one hell of a ride that's had readers up and down, happy and sad, proud and defeated, broken and reinvigorated. This series has had me on emotional highs and lows and though I'm sad to see the end of the series I'm thrilled with the outcome.
Golden Czermak along with Gage, Ady & Joey have given me a whole new genre to fall in love with.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment