Sunday, January 1, 2017

Review: Then Hell Followed

Then Hell Followed Then Hell Followed by Golden Czermak
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What in ever loving hell can happen next?
As I prepare to read book 6 I wonder just what to say about this one.
If you haven't read this series so far you really should, there's no way to pick this up at book 2 or beyond, start from the beginning and be sucked in by the genius that is Golden Czermak.

Then Hell Followed of course picks up just where book 5 left off with the crew trying to save Joey.
While I was thrilled they found a way, the cost was more than I was prepared for.
As they move on and head for the biggest battle yet Gage comes face to face with his mortality.
Everyone is coming together to save the world and defeat the demented Dajjal.
Not all the Journeymen will walk away in this one so be prepared.
The end of this one just no, I'm so glad I have book 6 to step right into so I don't have to yell at the author for leaving us hanging with such life changing ending!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment