Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Review: Wicked Bride Games

Wicked Bride Games Wicked Bride Games by Clarissa Wild
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

There's a nice little warning attached to the end of the blurb, you should read it. You should pay attention to it because this book is dark, twisted and sure to press some people's buttons. So don't ignore it, if it's not for you then move on. But if your going in, be prepared!

Fifty million dollars for three weeks of your life in the hands of a total stranger. Would you do it?

I thought about this, thought about all the horrible things that could happen in that time frame. What kind of person I could be stuck with for 21 days. None of it prepared me for the men in this book.
I loved Max early on, but I swear I kept waiting for the author to throw a wrench into that and make me hate him as much as I did some others.
Naomi is strong, I love that about her. She's smart and knows when to push and when to play the game. I adored that about her throughout this book.
She's down on her luck but takes a chance, but in taking that chance she doesn't go in completely blind. She's intelligent enough to stack the deck in her favor before she ever walks through the door.
Lucky for her Max is the one who wants her, otherwise I'm not sure how this would have turned out for her. Anthony could possibly be handled but Devon is the devils right hand man I swear it. Demented doesn't quite cover him.

Wicked Bride Games is dark. D-A-R-K. It's not some sweet little love story you can read as you drift off to sleep, nope it's gritty and at times sickening but it will keep your little black heart glued to the pages until the very end. No way was I putting this down in order to sleep.
From beginning to end the balance of power and the need to control were obvious and fun to watch. And though some parts of the end were unexpected I knew who was coming out on top!






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment