Thursday, January 5, 2017

Review: Worth the Wait

Worth the Wait Worth the Wait by Claudia Connor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm a sucker for a good second chance romance and Worth the Wait is just that.
College sweethearts Nick & Mia had it all, they had plans for their future.
But you know what they say about the best laid plans...
Ten years later their face to face.
You think they will fall back into each others arms and hearts smoothly?
You would be wrong.
Time isn't the only thing that stands between them, that's keeping them from getting back the love that they had. They'll have to fight for what they want, even if what they want in the end isn't what they thought it was.

I love Claudia Connor. The McKinney Brothers series hooked me, along with the authors ability to weave an emotional tale that sucks you in until the very end. Worth the Wait is another amazing addition to her catalogue, while not my absolute favorite it's still a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment