Friday, February 10, 2017

HOOKED by Christina Phillips


He's the Bad Boy Biker she can't resist.


HOOKED
Viking Bastards MC #1
Christina Phillips
Releasing Feb 6, 2017
Entangled Scorched


Zach…

I like my sex dirty and disposable. I'm not into commitment or chicks who want more than one night. My brothers and club come first, second and last.

Until she walks into my life. Classy, rich and so out of my league it's crazy. A week together should get her out of my system, but this good girl is so bad when we're all alone and I can't get enough of her.

I don't do forever, but she's hooked me so bad I don't ever want to let her go. Except there's no way a princess can live in my world and I sure as hell won't live in hers...



Hooked is my first book by the author.
It was just okay for me. The writing was good, there weren't grammar or editing issues the story itself had great potential but was just not gripping.
I think the main thing that turned me off was the fact that this is the first book in an MC series and the only thing MC related were his friends in a bar and his cut, there wasn't really anything MC related and I adore a good club read so maybe I went in with too high hopes but it just didn't work well for me.
I read the entire book and I did like the hero and heroine, like I said it had potential but fell a bit flat for me.
I'll definitely give the authors other books a shot, I don't think this one book ruined her for me, actually it showed potential and makes me want to check out her other work.
3-3.5 stars

Christina is addicted to good coffee, expensive chocolate and bad boy heroes. She writes on the sizzling side of naughty, and loves bringing her tough biker heroes to their knees (her heroines enjoy this, too ☺).

Christina is also owned by three gorgeous cats who are convinced the universe revolves around their needs. They are not wrong.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for reviewing Hooked today! Brandy, Tasty Book Tours

    ReplyDelete