Monday, February 6, 2017

Review: The Evolution of Ivy: Poison

The Evolution of Ivy: Poison The Evolution of Ivy: Poison by Lauren Campbell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I honestly don't know where to start....
Ivy changes everything and I do mean everything about herself for a shot at getting a man she loved when she they were kids. In all fairness they loved each other but things change. Circumstances change, people change and sometimes outside forces (including people) have a hand in that change.
The Evolution of Ivy: Poison is a pretty good read for being the authors first, debuts usually flop for me or I see where they could use a ton of help.
Not this one.
It's well written, the characters while I didn't love them all definitely kept me engaged, the story line became more and more complex the deeper into the story you get and ends leaving us wondering what will happen next.
I'm thrilled to have had the opportunity to review this book, it did just what any great book that's first in a series did, it gave me just enough to suck me in and leave me waiting patiently for the next book in the series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment