Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Review: My Secret Possession

My Secret Possession My Secret Possession by J.M. Witt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So I may be one of the few who didn't read the first book in this series. Had I read it I may have warmed to Meredith sooner.
She was not at the top of my list of favorite people until pretty late in this book so I would recommend reading this series in order, believe me after going back and reading the blurb for book one along with a few reviews, you'll have more respect for her much earlier if you do!
I'm not sure what to say about Heather. The secret she kept, there were good reasons for it, it's not like Jared's opinion had changed over time.
If anything he was even more adamant considering the steps he took to make sure that very thing never happened. I sympathized with her on that front.
The relationship between these people is quite complicated, everyone has someone else, half are cheating with permission, others are just plain cheating and everyone is searching for that one person, that one perfect situation that will hopefully make them complete.
Their journey is rocky, it's filled with ups and downs, jealousy and mistrust. But it's also filled with lust, a little love, tons of sexiness and acceptance. It's a lesson in so many things, it's a ride that will have you up and down, angry and sad and maybe at times a tiny bit lost.
In the end some people find what they need while others not so much.
I look forward to the next book and I really need Sam's story, there's something about him, he's one of those secondary characters that grabs your attention and refuses to go away.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment