Thursday, February 9, 2017

Review: Second Draft

Second Draft Second Draft by C.M. Seabrook
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The blurb sucked me in, once I started this book and saw how the pregnancy played out I started to question whether or not this book was for me but I soldiered on and quickly fell hard for these characters. Carter was that magical perfect blend of gentleman and protective alpha, controlled yet not controlling. He knew when to push and when to hold when it came to Layla.
Layla, she was a bit down at times an I wanted to shake her an make her look at what she had right in front of her but Carter manages to pull her head out of her rear end!
Travis was my least favorite person, even when he showed up at the hospital it didn't redeem him even a tiny bit in my eyes, he disgusted me early on and there was no coming back from that!

After my initial oh hell no feelings about the pregnancy I was hooked, I didn't get up for 2 hours reading the rest of this book. What I questioned in the beginning no longer matter as I got more wrapped up in Carter, that man is pure perfection and this story is one I'll read again and again.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment