Monday, February 13, 2017

Review: Steele

Steele Steele by Kathy Coopmans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Once again Kathy Coopmans & Hilary Storm have managed to write yet another book in this series that I could not put down.
The writing team of these two authors is probably the best I've read, and this series just keeps getting better and better.
Trevor & Grace are broken people who may be just what the other needs to heal and move on. But there are road blocks, including a stubborn female who would do anything for those she cares about, even put her own life at risk.
Trevor is the perfect sexy, alpha male that's haunted by a past he can't let go of.
Grace is a quiet, innocent woman who's life has changed drastically since the death of her father, the biggest change being the fact that she's not so quiet anymore. I loved her outspoken, not taking orders stubbornness and how it affected Trevor.
As with all the books in this series, once you start you won't be able to put this book down.
This book can be read on it's own but I highly recommend reading the series in order.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment