Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Review: All About the D

All About the D All About the D by Lex Martin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I laughed, I snickered like a 12 year old, I may have even blushed.
All About the D is the perfect balance of sexy, sweet and hilarious.
One anonymous blog, a little Photoshop for added flair and it blows up.
Josh has millions of followers on his blog, a blog that's NSFW and was started on a dare now has a HUGE following. Thing is Josh has to keep this hidden, he's from a prominent family and something like this could ruin them.
Enter his need for an attorney.
Evie is trying to make partner, bringing in Josh's business is both tricky but potentially just what she needs to get her the job.
She's young, ambitious but a bit naive as well, allowing herself to be walked all over at work. Meeting Josh is just the confidence boost she needs to help her take a little less crap at the office.

Evie, I loved her, other than the doormat part that is. She was perfect, I really adored how she handled their first meeting. Really, who wouldn't smirk or smile when thinking about the research she'd had to do viewing his blog?
I wasn't sure early on why someone with so much to lose would continue something that started as a simple dare, Josh was kind of a closet bad boy, he had to hide it from the public and his family.
As if he wasn't loveable enough already, his decisions in the end made him absolutely perfect.
I'm loving this writing duo and hope to see more in the future.
4.5 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment