Monday, May 1, 2017

Review: Vengeance

Vengeance Vengeance by Cali MacKay
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I did not read the previous two books in the Blackthorn Brothers series but you can bet your tail I'm going to grab them after reading Vengeance.

Emie runs into Locke in desperate need of help.
Being the man he is he doesn't even consider turning her away, taking her in and taking her on as his problem.
Locke has no clue who he's dealing with.
A woman out for revenge who will do just about anything to get it and an unsuspecting, protective alpha male who's falling fast.
While I understood why Emie did what she did I felt horrible for Locke. Luckily that remedied itself fairly quickly for me!
Loved Locke & Emie's story and now I have to start from the beginning of this series to catch up!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment