Monday, April 11, 2016

Review: Adjournment

Adjournment Adjournment by Emersyn Vallis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Emmersyn Vallis is new to me, I never know what to expect with new to me authors as I avoid reading reviews on the book I'm going to read.
I am glad I didn't read the reviews on this one as it may have prevented me from reading it.
Yes it starts out slow, it did take me awhile to get into and the heroine is not my favorite as she's bit childish but the book redeems itself.
This story centers around the Chandler sisters and the McAllistar triplets, but is Simon and Sydney's story.
Sydney walked away from the life she grew up in, changed everything about her life. Walked away from the world of socialites and tea to become a makeup artist in Hollywood.
She has new goals and a new life but has to come home for her parents vow renewal. Home to her sisters and the McAllistar boys.
To Simon.
The boy she loved is now a man, can she handle being around the person she left behind? The only man she's ever let get close to her.

Okay so I was hard on the book in the beginning, it was a slow start and I wasn't a huge fan of Sydney, at the end I still think she was a bit childish but this book was good enough to make me want to read next in the series, and considering this one left us hanging it's a necessity!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment