Monday, April 11, 2016

Review: Sincerely, Carter

Sincerely, Carter Sincerely, Carter by Whitney Gracia Williams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love a great friends to lovers story, they are hit or miss for me though. The instalove ones lose my interest but ones like Sincerely, Carter hook me.
In fourth grade they hated each other.
In fifth grade that had each others back.
Best friends from a young age, Carter and Arizona have a relationship that's unbreakable.
They were there for each other through all of their firsts, through heartbreak, never ignoring the others needs.
Girlfriends hate Arizona, they can't be second place to the best friend.
Guys can't believe Carter's never slept with Arizona.

Just friends.
We’re just friends.

Until their not.
A drunken night and a few words are all it takes to start something neither of them expected.

I had mixed emotions towards the end of this one, Arizona was in need of a slap to the head, something to wake her up. Though eventually she came to her senses I did hate what she put Carter through. I know it was partly his fault but the line of communication should have never been severed, that was all her.
Sincerely, Carter hooked me early on and I couldn't put it down until the end.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment