Monday, May 30, 2016

Review: Claimed by Her Web Master

Claimed by Her Web Master Claimed by Her Web Master by Normandie Alleman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

We've come a long way from the first book in this series.
I wasn't sure this one would be for me when I first heard about it and honestly put it off for quite awhile. I didn't read the first two books until this one was about to be released.
Reading it all back to back is quite a task but well worth it.
I wanted Quentin and Sophie's ending but I found myself slowing down not wanting to finally reach the end.
This series was questionable for me in the beginning, I read alot of BDSM and this one had a different take on it but still lured me in and locked me into their little world from the first book to the last.
4.5 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment