Monday, May 30, 2016

Review: Unbreakable

Unbreakable Unbreakable by Max Henry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Halle-freaking-lujah!!
I'm so glad I read these back to back, the end of part one left me reeling and I needed to jump right back into the story.

So we have King still trying to do the right thing and Elena wanting out of a situation she new dreamed would be her life.
King and Elena are hooking up whenever they get the chance even though it could get the both killed. King is hiding Elena from the club which is a huge no no and Elena is hiding something even bigger from Carlos.

Unbreakable takes us on a much deeper emotional journey as far as Elena is concerned, King I wasn't sure about. I still love the man but once the truth of Elena's full betrayal came to light and he couldn't get his shit together and man up I wasn't so sure about him.

In the end I got the story I needed, the closure I needed and the ending I hoped for.
That is after I got over Elena's infidelity.

Hate cheating but Max Henry made me feel sorry for and even sorta like the cheating hussy by the end of this one. Kudos!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment