Thursday, November 10, 2016

Review: Christmas with Boss Brothers: Billionaire Bosses Menage Romance Collection

Christmas with Boss Brothers: Billionaire Bosses Menage Romance Collection Christmas with Boss Brothers: Billionaire Bosses Menage Romance Collection by Amy Brent
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Christmas with Boss Brothers: Billionaire Bosses Menage Romance Collection (Book 1-4) is a collection of steamy MFM menage stories.

My Christmas Gift was my favorite. Remy and the Kennedy brothers had a ton of chemistry, a bit more plot than the others (personal preference, short stories don't require a ton of plot but this one just worked for me)

All four stories an hot, with sexy men and the women who love them.
While not every story was my thing they each offer something a bit different so there's certainly something for everyone!
3.5 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment