Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Review: Honor Me

Honor Me Honor Me by Chelle Bliss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was beyond thrilled when it was announced that there would be another Men of Inked book. This has been my favorite series since I opened the first book, as much as I love the ALFA series, the guys got there start in the Men of Inked so this series will always have a special place on my shelves and in my heart.

City's & Suzy are back y'all but not quite the way you remember them.
Suzy's got some serious issues to deal with, and as much as Joe want's to fix things for her he can't. She's got to accept outside help an get back on track herself and he has to accept that there are some things he can't do for his wife, some things he no matter how much he wants to help he just cant.
To a man like Joe having his hands tied when it comes to his family is probably the worst thing that can happen, so while Suzy is struggling so is Joe.

Honor Me catches us up with our favorite family, all of the Gallo's are back and I as most of you know am a HUGE Izzy & James fanatic so seeing them, especially Izzy's smart mouth and James using his Dom voice an going all alpha on her was a bonus for me.
This time though the story is more focused on family relationships, yes I know every book in this series is based on their strong family ties but this one focuses on Joe & Suzy's life, the changes they've been through and how they stick together to get through it, along with the rest of the Gallo's of course!
Once they finally seem to have their life back on track something from the past comes after them and threatens the family. Once again they must work as a unit to keep everyone safe.

Honor Me has something for everyone. There's the humor we've come to know and love but also angst, sadness and suffering, unconditional love, suspense and everything Gallo all wrapped up on one great story.
Joe's unconditional love for Suzy made this book, his will to fight and never give up on her no matter how hard things got may have earned moved him closer to the top of the list when it comes to my favorite Gallo.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment