Monday, June 12, 2017

Review: Dirty Talker

Dirty Talker Dirty Talker by Piper Rayne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I know I can't be the only one who after reading Real Deal was not jumping up an down waiting to read an entire book on Dane Murray.
His arrogant, cocky, not a care in the world, only out for a good time then out the door you go behavior definitely left me with anything but a good opinion of him.

But that changed.......

Dane's still cocky, he's still just as arrogant but we get to peel back the layers and find the man beneath all that.
The man he didn't really know existed.
He's more complex than I expected and in the end I had a new opinion of him.
I won't say I loved this as much as book one simply because it took me awhile to warm up to Dane but I did enjoy it and am actually looking forward to hearing about him in the next book!
4.5 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment