Friday, June 23, 2017

Review: His Rules scott hildreth

His Rules scott hildreth His Rules scott hildreth by Scott Hildreth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Once again I found myself completely wrapped up in a Scott Hildreth book.
No it's not MMA, it's not even MC but it still sucked me in from the first chapter.
We've met Marc before, he's made appearances in the FFMC books. I have to say I had mixed feelings about him based on what little I knew of him.
His Rules changed my mind quickly. He's completely freaking amazing, he like many of Hildreth's characters is much more complex than my initial opinion of him.
This man has rules but for good reason, while his rules may seem a bit off the wall to some they make perfect sense to him.
He's a good man, no a great man. He's loving, attentive, a protector and you'd have to be crazy to kick him out of bed!
I loved Taryn as well. Her growth, becoming more self aware was a beautiful thing to see. She changed but not for Marc, he was just the catalyst that helped her not so much to realize she needed to make changes but he was the key, the tipping point that allowed her to slowly start to want more, to evolve.

I had to force myself to put my kindle down and sleep instead of staying up and finishing this book. Having looked forward to this one for a few weeks I was happy that it pulled me in in a matter of pages, I enjoyed this one just as much as almost every other book by the author. (I'm pretty sure no book will take A-Train's place!!)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment