Friday, June 30, 2017

Review: The Terms: Part Two

The Terms: Part Two The Terms: Part Two by Ruby Rowe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Book two is when all hell breaks loose.
Secrets are unleashed, truths no one expected come to light.
While Sasha and Greyson's story is interwoven and keeps this from being entirely focused on Ellis and Camilla, it only adds to the story.

I got the ending I knew was coming, well I hoped. I had issues with Christopher almost from day one so his eventual behavior wasn't a shock in the least, his secrets were though.
This one moved much faster for me than book one, there was so much more packed into this volume it kept me reading straight through in one day.
I look forward to more from this author, this duet has introduced me to an author I think I could love.
4 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment