Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Review: More Than Need You

More Than Need You More Than Need You by Shayla Black
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

More Than Need You is book two in this series and I strongly recommend reading the series in order, there's so much from book one that adds depth to this one, you really should read it first!
This is Griff's story.
Griff has a pretty messed up childhood, his parents aren't exactly role models.
He's been betrayed by every member of his family besides his younger sister, or so he thinks.
Griff messed up, he gave up the best thing to ever happen to him, the one woman he's ever loved over something that wasn't what it seemed.
Three years later he finds out he has a son with her and it's game on.
Britta tries her hardest, she's a great mom and she's trying to make a good life for her son without Griff's interference. Their history shows he won't stick so to protect her son and her heart she's got to avoid him.
He has other plans and Griff's a man who gets what he wants....
Okay, I loved Maxon an Keeley's story but Griff and Britta's knocked it out of the park. There were times I wanted to smack some sense into Britta (picture the scene from Moonstruck, Cher yelling snap out of it while slapping her, that's what I pictured lol) she's stubborn to the point that I wondered if she'd ever realize she wasn't doing what was best for their child. Luckily she woke up.
5 I love this series stars. Next up is the kid sister, I'm so anxious to get this one!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment