Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Wrecked by Jeannine Colette




Title: Wrecked
Author: Jeannine Colette
Genre: New Adult Romance
Release Date: June 21, 2017



Blurb

Take one sexy bartender. Add a badass cop. A splash of sweet, that's me. One sour, that's him... and serve over ice.

That’s how you’ll get to my current situation.

You know the girl - the one who commands the scene, bottle of liquor in hand, pouring liquid fire into the willing throats of patrons as they let loose at the local bar?

That's me.

I may be known as the town party girl, but in reality I'm this close to my dream of opening my own bar - McConaugheys. Yes, it will be named after the acclaimed actor. What can I say? I’m a sucker for that sexy Texan.

Everything was going as planned until the night I had a few drinks and accepted a ride home from a friend. A misunderstanding leads to an arrest, and now I'm at the mercy of the one man I can’t stand, and trust me, the feeling is definitely mutual.

Adam Reingold is six-feet-tall and built like a stallion -- the man is the epitome of male. He also happens to be the town narc and hates my guts. There’s a story to our past and it's not a pretty one.

So, now, here I am, chained to him for the summer like a hardened criminal, doing whatever he tells me to do. Problem is, I can’t help but look at him when he’s not watching and wonder what our future could be like if things were different.

There are so many reasons why he’s all wrong for me. Even more reasons why I need to stay away from him.

It’s a cocktail of trouble. Best served shaken, not stirred.








Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS






Author Bio


Jeannine Colette is a television producer, writer, mother, and philanthropist.

A graduate of Wagner College and the New York Film Academy, Jeannine went on to become a Segment Producer for television shows on CBS and NBC. She currently freelances in the television industry while attending to her children and pursuing her writing career. She lives in New York with her husband, the two tiny people she adores more than life itself, and a rescue pup named Wrigley.

Jeannine and her family are active supporters of The March of Dimes and the Hearing Health Foundation.


Author Links






Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment