Sunday, June 25, 2017

Review: Tied

Tied Tied by Carian Cole
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Book one in this series and book two are opposite ends of the spectrum. The story lines are so different and almost seem to not belong in the same series.
I loved Torn and readily jumped into Tied. Having read the blurb I knew it was different but I didn't expect quite as much as I got.
Both Tyler and Holly have been through horrific, terrifying, heartbreaking tragedies. While trying to find some semblance of normal they find each other, which considering their pasts could have gone one way or the other.
As they spend time together helping each other to heal old wounds are once again opened up when they realize their tied to each other in more ways than one.

I wanted to give this book 5 stars but there's something nagging me that I didn't connect with so 4 stars it is.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment