Friday, June 30, 2017

Review: The Terms: Part One

The Terms: Part One The Terms: Part One by Ruby Rowe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When the sexy, rich, dominant brother of your ex and baby daddy shows up an starts making demands do you fight back or do you submit?
That's the predicament Camilla finds herself in after sneaking into the funeral home to say farewell to the jackass who broke her heart and left her pregnant.
Blackmail, lust, revenge, it's a twisted little plan that doesn't work out quite the way it was intended..

This is my first book by the author and I'm intrigued, I'm going immediately into book 2 so there's no cliffhanger for me but understand as this is a duet yes there will be unanswered questions, a cliffhanger and more to drive you mad if you don't read them back to back!
4 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment