Friday, June 16, 2017

Review: Seven Days: The Game #7

Seven Days: The Game #7 Seven Days: The Game #7 by LP Lovell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This series proved to me that the standard bad boy just may not be enough for me, Tobias & Preston's little game was dark and demented, sick and twisted but I loved them anyway.
Regardless of what they did I couldn't dislike them and I'm questioning what that says about me!
The series had emotional highs and lows, fear and the unknown as well as lust and dare I say love.
Three is finally revealed and up until book 6 I was unsure of who he was but something clicked and I was fairly certain of his identity but that still didn't dull the shock factor when he was finally unmasked.
Their game is over and in a way I'm sad, I'm going to miss these characters. I'm really going to miss Tobias..

This series overall was intriguing, it'll hook you and have you questioning so much along the way. In the end it was worth the wait in between books though I'm definitely going to re read it straight through.
5 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment