Sunday, June 25, 2017

Review: Recluse

Recluse Recluse by Jaycee Ford
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

There are a few story lines that have to be handled just so in order for me to read them and enjoy them, the dead spouse/close friend falling for the widow is one of them and Jaycee Ford wrote it beautifully.
I've been a huge fan since reading the Love Bug series so I was thrilled to get my hands on Recluse.
It's well written, grabbed me from the beginning and I could not put it down. I read this book in one day shushing everyone around me.
The characters were realistic and I loved the suspense. I would have liked to see just a bit more focus on Wyatt and Grace and a bit less on the murder case, I feel it would have balanced out a bit better but I still loved the book.
I'm looking forward to whats to come in this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment