Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Review: Kash

Kash Kash by Victoria Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the end of the Walk of Shame series. Does that make me sad? Hell yes, BUT Kash was a great way to go out.
I loved Cale, never thought another would take his place but Kash has done it, kicked him to the curb and taken up residence in my head. While all the guys have things I love about them they don't hold a candle to Kash.
He's strong, determined, a protector above all else. He knows what he wants and works hard to get it.
Eden is strong, independent and a single mom. She doesn't want to want or need Kash. She's content raising her son or so she thought until the stubborn, sexy man walked into her life.
These two were my favorite couple, obviously meant for each other from the beginning with real life issues standing in their way.
Toss in a psychotic ex and their road is a rocky one.
Hands down my favorite story in the series, I'm sure this is one I'll read again and again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment