Monday, June 5, 2017

Review: Tempting Levi

Tempting Levi Tempting Levi by Jules Barnard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh my, if Levi is anything to judge his brothers off of this series is going to be so freaking hot.
Levi's possessive as hell, but he's a scorned man. Having been through hell with an ex he's bent on not getting involved, especially not with the woman hired to help him bring back his fathers company.
Oh an she's his ex's little sister.
Emily is pretty amazing. After spending time with Levi's dad as her mentor she's offered a year to help get his failing business back on track under his sons. Knowing Levi is her sister's ex doesn't keep the sparks from flying!

I really loved these two, the push an pull made for a great read. I look forward to the rest of this series. 4.5 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment