Saturday, September 24, 2016

Review: Cowboy Karma

Cowboy Karma Cowboy Karma by Mia Hopkins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cowboy Karma is my first book by Mia Hopkins and let me tell you, Lucky's sexy self has made me a fan, I can't wait to go back and read the first three books in this series!

Harmony's boyfriend dumped her on her birthday. Out of nowhere, with no sign that it was coming. She thought they were good, that soon they would be taking the next step but now that's all gone.
Instead of sulking she ends up having a one night stand with sex on a stick, Lucky.
She's fresh out of a relationship so she couldn't possibly want more than a fling with him....could she?
Lucky is a tie down roper with strong family ties. He helps support his family and put his siblings through college. He hopes to win the big show and be able to put a big chunk towards his sisters college plans. When he meets up with Harmony, the girl he once wanted more than anything, and gets a chance to have her for one night he jumps on it.
But he knew one night would never be enough, he wants more but his responsibilities take him away from her. Not to mention he doesn't feel worthy of her, feels he's somehow beneath her.
Can these two ever see eye to eye and make a go of it or will they deny their feelings and lose what could be the love of a lifetime?

I loved this book!! It's well written, kept me glued to my seat with it's steamy hookups with an underlying sweet romance. 4.5 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment