Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Review: Hopelessly Shattered

Hopelessly Shattered Hopelessly Shattered by Bink Cummings
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hopelessly Shattered is a quick read, I read it in one sitting (well I did have the occasional interruption by my offspring)
For a relatively short story it's packed full, keeps you fully engaged and leaves you begging for more when it's over.
I loved Kat, she's so freaking strong. Mom of two with one on the way walks into a biker clubhouse to find out info on her dad only to come face to face with not one but two people from her past who lied to her. Not just little lies, life altering lies, so you can imagine the strain that an put on a body. But her mouth, Lord I loved it. Shutting up is not in her vocabulary, she's going to get pissed an tell you like it is even if your a big burly biker.
I can't say more without giving something away, this book literally has a bit of everything. Heartbreak, inner strength, love, loss, regret, secrets, lies, humor and an extremely healthy dose of Alpha male.

I adored some of the characters, others I made me wanna slap a hoe.
Then there's the end, that just couldn't be right, my copy had to be missing another chapter yea? But sadly no, the end truly was the end and it left me ready to beg for the next book.

If you follow my reviews you know I've read just about everything this authors written and I always end up loving them. Hopelessly Shattered is no different, though it left me screaming at my kindle I know eventually were gonna get more of these characters, their story is not over.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment