Sunday, June 4, 2017

Review: Alpha Grayson

Alpha Grayson Alpha Grayson by Midika Crane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I did not read book one in this series yet but have read book two and now this one but I'm fully in love with this series.
Alpha Kaden hooked me and Alpha Grayson sealed the deal. I was happy to see Lexia again and find out her fate. I kind of hoped for someone to reign her in a bit!
Lexia and Grayson's relationship is not the typical and with his secret I wondered what would happen when she found out.
By the end of this one I was ready to beg for the next book, this ending left me with questions and the fear that the worst is yet to come.
This is my second book by the author and I'm becoming a huge fan, I can't wait to see what's next in the series.
4.5 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment