Sunday, June 4, 2017

Review: Raiden's Choice

Raiden's Choice Raiden's Choice by J.L. Leslie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Raiden's Choice is my first book by the author but one is all it took to make me a huge fan.
I didn't know what to expect going in, I mean the blurb was attention grabbing but I admit somewhere in the back of my mind I was somewhat expecting a cookie cutter MC story.
I was wrong.
There is nothing cookie cutter about this book. It's well written, engaging, well paced and I could not put it down until I finished. There's nothing better than a new to me author who can grab my attention from beginning to end and have me both loving the end yet begging for more.
I'm a sucker for strong heroine's and that's just what Raiden is.
Having been raised in and MC by her father after her mothers death really left her no choice but to grow up tough. She's smart and capable, that made me immediately love her.
Luka is loyal, he knows what he wants and doesn't give up on it. I loved that about him.
I said this book was not a cookie cutter MC novel and the main reason for that is at the core the entire story is based on loyalty and love for the MC. That made this book for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment