Thursday, September 1, 2016

Review: Fully Involved

Fully Involved Fully Involved by Amy Briggs
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Amy Briggs is a new to me author and now that I've read her I have to wonder where I've been, just how did I miss book one?
I'll definitely be reading Brain's story sometime in the near future.

Fully Involved can be read as a standalone, myself having not read book one am regretting not knowing this author sooner, I'd love to have started this series in order but I'll remedy that soon enough.
This is Matt & Isabel's story. He's a sexy as sin firefighter and she's a snarky, independent detective that comes off as cold. While Matt has zero interest in the little spitfire his roommate has no issues calling dibs on her. Too bad she wants nothing to do with him.
Isabel keeps her kink hidden, that's why she prefers not to hook up with locals. And hooking up with Matt would be disastrous, the possibility of her personal life becoming public knowledge is exactly why she can't do local.
Until the night she does.
Matt's just strong enough, he's an alpha to the core but he exerts the perfect amount of dominance over Isabel to drive her crazy and give her exactly what she needs.
Two people with an obvious connection who refuse to see it.
And considering there's an arsonist keeping them on their toes it's pretty easy to ignore the fact that they both are more deeply involved that they want to be and things could go wrong considering she's investigating his fire house.

I adored Fully Involved. The story is non stop, it grabbed me early on and had me blocking out reality for one more chapter.
I read this one in a day, I may have been much slower on my treadmill in order to turn pages but it was worth it!
Fast paced, action packed, sexy as hell. Loved it right up to the last page and look forward to reading more from this author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment