Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Review: BETWEEN CLOUDS AND STARS

BETWEEN CLOUDS AND STARS BETWEEN CLOUDS AND STARS by Sharlyn G. Branson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my sixth book by the author. I fell head over heels for her Limits of Destiny series and jumped at the chance to review this one.

Between Clouds and Stars is a bit different than her previous books, this one takes place in the future, 2046-2048, which is usually not even close to something I would choose to read but having read this author I had to give it a shot.
Nick's rich, cocky, in control and used to getting what he wants. What he wants is his new employee Estelle.
Little does he know this woman will change his life. For a man who has everything, a woman to love is the icing on the cake, but when someone threatens what's his will this be the one thing he doesn't have control over?

In a world of lifelike robots and planes that can get from the US to the UK in 30 minutes, I wasn't quite sure this was going to be a book for me but it's more of a love story with a dash of the futuristic lifestyle which worked out perfectly for me. If I was ever going to read a futuristic book I'm glad this was it, Nick's love for Estelle is so pure and honest, he's an amazing character as is Estelle. She's strong, having overcome a terrible childhood and horrific marriage, she manages to pick herself up and move on and still find a way to open her heart to Nick.
4 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment